What If

What about this girl or that girl?
What do you look for in a girl? So that we can keep a look out for you.
Maybe if you lowered your standards.
You are not young any more. Look at all your friends getting married. Even I was married with a child at your age.


But

What if I’m happy where I am at the moment?
What if I have not yet met the girl that will make me weak in the knees or give me butterflies in my stomach?
What if there is no such thing as the perfect one. Or that the fairy tale “falling in love” is a lie.
What if I never meet the one that was meant to be?


What If
Sunday, February 15, 2015, 5:01 AM | comment | 0 comments
twitter
tagboard
links
miscs

11111

But as for me,
I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me

Micah 7:7

Random Scribbles