50 What Ifs

50. What if I had not left Spawt?
49. What if I chose OL9?
48. What if I had chosen to do Videography full-time?
47. What if I had decided to do Events?
46. What if I had decided not to do HighLife camp?
45. What if I had decided not to do flag?
44. What if I had decided to go Tembusu?
43. What if I did not join EW?
42. What if I had not moved to B403?
41. What if I had applied and gone for an internship instead?
40. What if I just gave up EHOC then?
39. What if I had asked for help?
38. What if I left aside the idea of a precamp?
37. What if I had let Neeti head?
36. What if I were more rational, and did not reject all advice for me not to take 5 cores in a semester, let alone with that much other commitments?
35. What if I did not carry out my "All-in" gamble?
34. What if I had chosen different vice heads?
33. What if I had a smaller ego and was less sure of myself?
32. What if I had managed to talk Jerryl into remaining as my vice head?
31. What if I had applied for JCRC VP, or even P instead?
30. What if I had turned down heading D&D?
29. What if I had the ball to apply for head, instead of vice?
28. What if I had chosen to prioritize Managerial Accounting over Physical Chemistry?
27. What if I applied for EW in year 1?
26. What if I did not apply for D&D comm?
25. What if I had went for Scamp? Or Science O week?
24. What if I had chosen to stay in Ridge View?
23. What if I had chosen Sheares or KE7?
22. What if Nigel didn't ask me to room with him?
21. What if I had accepted NTU's offer?
20. What if I had applied for Business?
19. What if I chose Literature over Chemistry?
18. What if I pursued V, regardless of the circumstances.
17. What if I said no to serving in NS ministry?
16. What if I had chosen far but slack, instead of letting Xavier decide for me?
15. What if I had chosen not broken up with her, but instead try to work things out?
14. What if I had ran for council?
13. What if I had chosen Physics over Literature?
12.What if I had chosen Arts over Science?
11. What if I had gone to Poly instead?
10. What if I had chosen TPJC or SRJC instead?
09. What if I had made it to VJC?
08. What if I had decided to properly date B (instead to the neither here nor there relationship we had)?
07. What if I had tried harder to bring Darren back to church?
06. What if I had decided not to serve in cell ministry?
05. What if I had put in more effort to stay in contact with Hendric?
04. What if I got into Wushu instead of Choir?
03. What if I made it to Victoria School? Or ACSI?
02. What if I had put in more effort to stay in contact with Billy & Desmond?
01. What if I decided to stay on in TPS?


This is all pretty personal to me. I guess my blog has been sufficiently dead with no traffic for me to blog about this. I've always wondered 2 things; If life were like a video game, and we could retry starting from various checkpoints or save points, 1. would I still have made the same choice I made at any of these 50 points of my life (without prior knowledge of the results of the decision)? Or 2. How different life would be if I had deliberately chosen the alternate pathways, knowing what I know now?
Thursday, October 03, 2013, 2:37 AM | comment | 0 comments
twitter
tagboard
links
miscs

11111

But as for me,
I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me

Micah 7:7

Random Scribbles