piled high

Sigh! I really wish I had more time, or rather more discipline to accomplish all I have before me, and all I want to do in the next month or so! There is my essay on Quantum Theory due on friday, a Concert Report due next week, a Project & Presentation on Social Class and Gender issues in Singaporean film due tomorrow, vetting through 2 sets of games proposals and coming up with 2 workshops ASAP (among other Camp Comm responsibilities), and the 3 Videos I have due this week that I have barely started! This is in addition to studying a test in 2 weeks, and for Finals!

I also dearly want to research and write about the occupy movement, and critique the GOP presidential candidates, make a detailed analysis of Obama's term, and get involved in nanowrimo! Sigh! How.... so much to do and so little time...
Wednesday, October 26, 2011, 7:17 AM | comment | 0 comments
twitter
tagboard
links
miscs

11111

But as for me,
I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me

Micah 7:7

Random Scribbles