The Sacred Art of Stealing

The prologue was hard to read. But once I went past that chapter,I just had to admit that this book is awesome! Re-reading it today just reaffirmed my evaluation of its awesomeness. Besides the Oceans 11-worthy heist and the interesting romance between the thief and the policewoman hunting him down, I loved the sarcasm, the irony, the wit, and simply the author showing off literally literarily.

Dadaists, indeed. That particular hack had only used the term in order to show off that he was familar with the it; apity, then, that he didn't also know what it actually meant.

- Christopher Brookmyre, The Sacred Art of Stealing
Monday, June 06, 2011, 7:52 PM | comment | 0 comments
twitter
tagboard
links
miscs

11111

But as for me,
I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me

Micah 7:7

Random Scribbles