Thoughts. 2:39.25.12.2013

There are days when you feel like you can't crawl out of bed because you can't bear to face your responsibilities. Today is one of them, where I just want to crawl under my blanket and hope the day would just pass me by without any claim on me.

It's just a sense of quiet frustration and tiredness, mixed with jaded nostalgia for a simpler time where nothing you do really matters. It can cut both ways; insignificance but with freedom.


There's something going on with me and I don't know what. For the second night in a row, I skipped dinner simply because I didn't feel hungry. For the past 2 weeks, my sleeping cycle has changed. I've been feeling very tired lately, and that does not stop me from automatically waking up at 8+ everyday. My parent would be happy with this changes, but I think there's something wrong somewhere.

I don't like how the construction blocks out all the light; from the road, the MRT, the blocks beyond the tracks.

I can't stand how my this specific strength/weakness incapacitates me so badly. I spent so much time and only edited so little, simply because I can't bear to look at the terrible footage I have. Blurry shot, shaky videos, terrible framing... I really wanna give a refund.

Why do I feel betrayed over something so insignificant?

Why am I such an INFP?
Wednesday, December 25, 2013, 2:40 AM | comment | 0 comments
twitter
tagboard
links
miscs

11111

But as for me,
I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me

Micah 7:7

Random Scribbles