Best + Worst

Worst periods of my life (In order)

1. Year 2 Sem 2.
2. JC
3. Primary 5

Notable mentions; SISPEC (for the physical difficulty)

Best Periods of my life (In chronological order, not in order of merit)
- Backpacking in Europe
- Year 3 at B4
- EHOC 2009
- NS, esp at 7SIB & SI
- Secondary School, esp Sec 3 & 4
- Primary 3

Notable mention: Whenever I'm working on a video, or singing choral parts, or cycling (when I was still fit), or reading.

In a way I'm thankful for both. The good times are what we want to live for. But the bad times grow your character. Even though I've not fully recovered from the whole disaster that was 2010 Jan-Jun, I have to say it was the most effective in correcting my hubris.

I know one of my fatal flaws is pride. I always think I am better, or can do something better, or am smarter, etc... Doing terribly for my PSLE did nothing to correct this, as did my mediocre O & A level results, the supposed failure of several important pet projects like Extreme, School Functions, being a below average cell leader, etc... 2010 certainly did the most to correct this errant behavior, but it's not without side effects. I guess one of the biggest blows, is to my ability to dream, to hope, to have a vision and to have the courage to pursue it. I'm slowly getting better, but I still have a long way to go. 
Thursday, October 03, 2013, 3:18 AM | comment | 0 comments
twitter
tagboard
links
miscs

11111

But as for me,
I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me

Micah 7:7

Random Scribbles