Date

I have just read perks of a wallflower and the whole thing just weighed me down with melancholic sadness. In a way i think I'm overreacting to this is due to me constantly wanting to live in the past and regretting mistakes I did and choices I made.

It also made me realize that even though it will be very unlikely, especially at my age and the age of any potential girl I would like to date, that I would like to date like we were 15 again; hanging out at void decks and playgrounds in the middle on the night just to talk, spend time on the phone with each other and not having to say anything, just enjoying each other's company over the line, walking around shopping centres aimlessly window shopping... 

I'm in a really weird mood now...
Thursday, September 18, 2014, 1:04 AM | comment | 0 comments
twitter
tagboard
links
miscs

11111

But as for me,
I watch in hope for the LORD,
I wait for God my Savior;
my God will hear me

Micah 7:7

Random Scribbles